Friday, April 3, 2015

Stitch Fix #12

Gotta love my StitchFix :) I need to make this one brief...so busy with wedding planning and closing on a house!! EEP!


Stitch Fix 12

First up was this Renee C Bali Keyhole Blouse



I LOVED the print, but I just didn't like how sheer it was. I don't like it when you can see the line of the cami through the shirt. I'm trying to be pickier about my selections, especially on tops. The fiancé and I will not have separate closets any more in our new house ;)



Next was this Skies are Blue Esla Split Neck Top.


It was rodeo time here in Houston, so this was perfect! I didn't have any "Rodeo" tanks, so this was a definite keeper! Skies are Blue is usually a hit with me I've noticed :)


Next was this Perla Tab-Sleeve Top by Ellison. It looked so cute, and perfect for rodeo!!


Unfortunately, it fit really weird with jeans :( It was look long for a shirt, but too short for a dress... I thought about saving it for something to wear with leggings when it got colder...but I didn't want to have it just sitting in my closet!


There was also this Chanelle Floral & Lace Infinity Scarf by Octavia. I didn't try it on because I really can't fall in love with any more scarves :)


Finally, I tried on these Level 99 Sara Cargo Zipper Detail Pant. On the card they looked alright, but on....



...but on, they looked weird. My fiancé saw them and immediately said "No. Send them back." They were super comfy, just not my style at all!



Until next time... Mischief Managed


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment